Title: Message
So now that I've had a rant and rave at my husband about this story, followed by a big weep, I just wanted to add to this tragic story, that there is an OB here in Adelaide, who no longer consults or 'delivers' at a certain private hospital because of the "uncivilized manner" in which a patient of hers was "allowed" to deliver her first baby on the bathroom floor.  I heard about it a while ago, and didn't believe it, but met the woman herself a few weeks ago, and yes, it's true.  Sheesh, what were those midwives thinking...

Yours in exasperation

Tania