Hello Ann,

Your "Gyno", which sounds more like a "Rhino", is suggesting that you change
from six to half a dozen!
I am a gynecologist in Brazil and recently published a book on natural
menopause and healthy living, bringing some light into this hormone
imposition debate. (I am currently translating this book into english and
aiming to publish it soon)
It has surprised me over the years how much interventionizim this
technocratic world has imposed on women´s reproductive cycles. Just take a
look at the quality of debates on childbirth that we have on this list.
I am sorry to inform you that no one needs hormonal implants, and specially
you with your migranes will certainly not benefit at all with progesterone
implanted into you.
Every woman should be an informed of her options and whether or not they are
willing to submit themselves to the hazardous effects of such chemistry
implanted into their body.
I strongly suggest you seek non-hormonal methods of birth control
Have you tried diafragm?
Hope to have helped you,

Sincerely

Maria Helena