Oh, brilliant, Pinky! Your risk management strategies sound like mine!
aviva
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Birth ads

Absolutely Aviva -I was interviwed by ACA a few years ago about teenagers - they ended up taking the tack that teenagers today were 'out of control"  and although I had said things like -It is important to keep the communication lines open so you can implement risk management strategies - and wow my kids havent actually got up to half of what I did -I was living with a heroin addict at 17!
 I came across as the most pious, right wing mama you could find - my "born again' christian neighbours were most impressed at how sensible I sounded - the local butcher was in hysterics!! His son and mine were mates so he knew first hand that my risk management strategies included free condoms and frequent discussions about respecting women/ safe sex etc etc.
Pinky