Oh I don't know, I wouldn't have missed my last birth for the world, it was a wonderful exciting experience - could have done without the last few weeks of pregnancy though.

Waking up to find a baby, I must admit sounds a bit c-sectionish to me - wake up - here's bub - God I wonder if they have given me the right one - although I suppose grizzly bears don't have this concern as they are not sharing their maternity ward with any other bears :-)

Debby
>From: "Rhonda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [ozmidwifery] Interesting fact
>Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 00:09:15 +1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time)
>

>Just something I read today while playing a game with my daughter.
>Grizzly Bears have their babies while they are hybernating....they wake up
>to meet their baby.
>Now that sounds great - sleep through the last part of the pregnancy and
>sleep through the delivery and wake up to find you have a baby. WOW!
>
>I want to be a grizzly bear in my next life! LOL
>
>Isn't nature amazing!
>
>Regards
>Rhonda

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online -- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.