From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jo & Dean Bainbridge
Sent: Tuesday, 5 November 2002 9:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Interesting fact

"For me the reality of empowering, exciting, even painful yet wonderful birth is just as much a fairy tale."

I am saddened to the core of my womanhood reading these words.

The pain that women who have bad cs experiences is under estimated by so many.

Jo Bainbridge
founding member CARES SA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 08 8388 6918