It seems I have a few of options re work (non of which are caseload - later
I hope) which I am mulling over; BUT my big news at the moment is:

OK!! you have it hot off the internet... I am registered to practise as a
non-nurse, midwife only, in Queensland, Australia as of November 7th, 2002.
You can see this for yourself by going to.....

www.qnc.qld.gov.au

then go to online inquiries/registration (or something similar)
then public inquiries

enter my name: Marilyn Kleidon, DOB: Day/month /year :1/12/1951

or

my (non) nurse ID#: QLD020021147

and you will bring up my very public authorisation. he he hah hah!!!!!!

I am authorised under S.77(4) Nursing act 1992 to practise as a midwife
only.

Very excitedly

marilyn (non-nurse midwife)