the damn plates are too small for my Ruby (the right one) and Sonja (the left). (Named by my Salsa dance partner from Aruba in Amsterdam too many years ago <sigh grin wiggle>) I've ended up opting for ultrasound, and no, Ruby and Sonja did not put their hands over their ears!!!
aviva (who else?)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Ode to a mammogram

Hi Terry
It was passed to me via email - I am not the "creator" - it's one of those things that women pass around . There was no copyright on it maybe just say (via email author unknown).
We will all be giggling when next it's "in a vice" as we think of slamming the fridge door - I know I will be "ducking"!! I had a "dodgy" result a couple of years ago which resulted in a biopsy with breast in vice as they Xrayed to make sure they had the right piece - they can have the whole tit next time. I have NEVER felt so powerless and panicky - stirrups at birth dont come anywhere close!

Pinky