Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] birth and the power of the mind
From: Carolyn Donaghey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why do women who avoid alcohol, panadol and soft cheese for 9 months suddenly become happy about ingesting drugs more powerful than any of these and any they are likely to take in their life?????  Why aren't these women worried about the effect on their baby (assuming the cs was performed for the babies safety as is the usual argument), are these things discussed with women before the drug is administered?  I dont recall ever being told the possible side effects.

Carolyn - I don't recall being told either.  And I was one of those who avoided EVERYTHING during my pregnancy!