Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] A follow thru journey.....when Sally met Harry....(Long)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also Melissa...where are you all?? I would like to take this opportunity to invite these women to contact their local universities and enquire about their midwifery courses, particularly if they run a "follow through" program. These women could all have their own midwife student should it be of interest to them....If any of the women would like further info on the follow thru programs for the Bachelor of Midwifery let me know and I can put them in contact with the appropriate people...

TIna - we are all in Brisbane/Gold Coast area (meetings in BRisbane).  I would really be interested if any local uni's have this programme - sounds great.  Specially if the students are anything like you and your friends who supported Sally!

Melissa