In a message dated 23/11/02 4:29:20 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

oh, Tina- I am bawling here!  I can hardly see the screen...that is the MOSt AWESOME story - THANK YOU for sharing it here.  Sniff sniff - it truly does the soul good to hear what a woman can do when she is supported and nurtured and caressed and honoured.

Thank you for doing what you do : we mothers need what you are doing.

Would you mind if I share that story at my "Birthtalk : Sharing, Empowering, Celebrating Birth" meeting next week?

MElissa

Hi Melissa...thank you to you and other fellow listers who enjoyed Sally's story....I love story telling..its so powerful....and sharing our stories is just one way of sharing woman's strength and wisdom....a good story always peps people up and restores our faith in womens power in birth....helps gets us thru the crappy days...

Please Melissa, I would be delighted for you to share the story....another midwife contacted me also and has shared the story with some nursing students she is working with doing their maternity (gender) placement who enjoyed it also....Just by sharing one story....its already touched so many....this is really great stuff...I love it...

At the B Mid Student Collective...we are bantering around the possibility of putting a book together of our follow thru experiences 'with woman'..........written by BMidders who have the honour and privilege of sharing in women's experiences :-))

Yours in reforming midwifery
Tina Pettigrew.
B Mid Student
Victoria University