I absolutely agree with you Jodie. I'm sure I did similar when I had my
first baby 29 years ago (blimey doesn't seem that long ago), sleeping
between the contractions and had 3 great memorable births.

I am familiar with Bandler and Grinder. I have a Master Prac Certification
in NLP and if it wasn't for NLP I might not be here today. I went to a 3 day
workshop and it changed my life, literally. I then studied NLP and wanted to
help others have the ability to change their own belief systems and that's
why I think being able to reframe your mind in birth is so important.
HypnoBirthing also has a base in NLP then so does many other energy
modalities.

Something the brain does so well is listen to others stories and the mind
takes it on as truth, then when it comes across a similar situation it goes
to what it has stored until it is convinced otherwise. Being able to
understand that others events are their experience and not belonging to me
becomes so all important.

regards
Diane Gardner