A friend of mine has been advised to drink nettle tea to help reduce her
amniotic fluid by her hb miidwife as her baby keeps turning from ceph to
breech. Has anyone out there any knowledge about this?

The reason I ask is because I drank nettle tea all the time late in my
pregnancy to keep fluid retention at bay and wonder if that could be
responsible for my amnio fluid dissappearing like it did in the 43rd
week. If that was the case then at least I know there are things I can
do to avoid this prob. next time.

I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Cas

Cas McCullough
[EMAIL PROTECTED]