I just want to let you know how difficult the midwives who work at Clayton are finding these changes.

We are working under considerable pressure and feeling frustrated and sad that women are now faced with such awful birth experiences.

Many of the midwives from Moorabbin chose not to come to Clayton, a very sad indictment of how they feel about the system there.

I know there is a great deal of anger withing the community, but please be aware that there are many midwives here that feel the same way as you.

Sally