Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] RE: Location, location, location

Dear Karne
Perth is a small city even though it is state capital and most places are easy = 30-40 minute drive at the most.
At the moment and unfortunately a place with a pool even in suburb near the beaches is not a tall order it depends on what you want to spend!!
Our wet lands are drying up because of the over usage of the water table/supply but the state govt like the federal wants the votes more than tackling the hard issues

Have you tried looking at a map of Perth??
Going to your library and getting books on Perth??

So when you talk with the offers on the list for information you have a reference??
There are some Perth cam websites also!!
Sounds like you have not been here??

Has your partner got work as I know some who have trouble with that and the level of medical domination of all services plus the distance and social/family difference with UK!!

But you will find the natives besides the exPat brits friendly
Denise Hynd