Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2004 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] RE: Location, location, location

Karen

We emigrated to Perth just over 3 years ago.

Fremantle is nice, but not my cup of tea, personally.  I live in the Western suburbs about 5 mins from the beach.  Many 'poms' find themselves in the Northern suburbs which is about a 40 min drive max from the central business district in the 'rush hour'.

Obviously the further from the centre, the cheaper the housing.

Our first priority was to find the kids a school and then we rented and the bought near the school.

Please email me offlist and I will be more than happy to help you with anything I can.

Bet wishes

Debbie Slater
Perth, WA