Nope, nothing from this little black duck (who could not get far enough away from any form of religion.....yuck! Sorry...not meant to offend anyone but it is something that makes my skin crawl....been burnt at the stake too many times in the past i suppose! ha ha.)

Would not havethe faintest idea Denise. I have no problems requesting information on policies but I have copletely no interest in hearing any biblical basis for their policies.
cheers Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Denise Hynd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 7:03 PM
Subject: Fw: [ozmidwifery] FFP

Does any one in SA know the answer to Marilyn's question below??
Denise Hynd

Hi Abby and others:

I am wondering if you or anyone else know Family First's position on
homebirth and PI
insurance for midwives? I am only wondering because of your biblical
familiarity and so may be off base entirely. In the USA at least,
conservative christians, especially pentecostals and/or evangelical
christians were the backbone of the homebirth movement and I am wondering
if
this is so with the FFP and if they would support midwives and PI
insurance,
NMAP etc.

pondering
marilyn