Hi all,
I have just contacted our local paper re:a Baby Book that came out with today's local free paper. There is no info on contacts for support groups for birth or breastfeeding, it is basically an advert for a commercial fertility assistance group with lots of ads and a few articles thrown in. The big problem is on page 7 there is a huge picture of a full babies bottle of milk that is totally unrelated to the article on chiropractic for colic, within which it is centred. On the next page a small article on breastfeeding is accompanied by a big picture of a blissfully peaceful and sated baby lying asleep next to an EMPTY BOTTLE!!!!! The person responsible is going to contact me. Can any of you lovely ladies supply me with correct and helpful info that I can relay to this woman. Hopefully they will put something in the paper to support informed choice. I have mentioned WHO code, but hard facts would be good. I don't want to go off and say they wrong thing in my rage-blinded enthusiasm. Thanks all, Fiona Mackay QLD