Dawn,

Congrats on your new appointment @ Casey!  I've just
finished the BMid in Melbourne (& am moving overseas),
but my in-laws live in Bunyip (between Pakenham &
Drouin).  I've been hopeful that a caseload program
there will come to fruition (I'm an active member of
Maternity Coalition).

Good luck getting it set up... the rapidly birthing
women in the area deserve a great service.  :o)

Jen

http://au.movies.yahoo.com