hi Debbie,
if shes anywhere near newcatle, tell her to go to
Andrew Bisits at john hunter. he really is a lovely
and respectful man and has strong points against the
term breech trial that he explains to all women in
written info. the MWs at jhh are also experienced and
they catch the breech babies with dr bisits in
attendance.
(also im sure theres quite a few home birth MWs who
are equally experienced and would take her on)
its so sad to see day after day women going for
caesars when the only indication is breech..
love emily

http://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/3surprisebreeches.asp

http://www.forums.naturalparenting.com.au/showthread.php?t=4423&highlight=optimal+foetal