I feel very sad for my niece, who for whatever the reason stopped sleeping thru at around 2 1/2 - 3 months. My sister ended up quite stressed b/c her first bay slep all night almost from the day she brought him hopme. So my sister did what her MCHN recommended and took her baby to "sleep school " . Within 2 days the poor possum was "sleeping thru" and my sister commented to me "She has finally got the message that her mother won't get up to her during the night any more" At all of 5 months old i found that tragic....i might add that my nearly 7 y o still sleeps with me and i dont stress about it because he won't be there when he is 18, but if he was at least i would kno who he was sleeping with
Cheers Pauline
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pinky McKay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Pinky McKay - an amazing woman

thanks Janet - Brenda and I have "made up" and are speaking civilly to each other re the dilemma of confused identity and schedules versus mother support.

I am currently writing a new book on infant sleep - all sleep stories/ memories/ anecdotes - welcome.

Better clarify - I will not be advocating parent directed feeding, controlled crying or leaving babies to cry it out.

please email me offline if you want to share
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Pinky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Fraser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>