You would be a formidable mother to meet in a clinic Janet!
Im grinning here at the thought.

Pinky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janet Fraser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Pinky McKay - an amazing woman

Oh no, Jo! I hear this stuff all the time. To find a MCHN who supports bf
and doesn't teach CC is bloody rare! I've got a list of recommended ones
across Oz and it's really pathetically small.
I just can't understand why a practice which causes brain damage and
attachment disorders is being promoted as the only way. It makes me livid
and nauseated. My MCHN (I only went twice...) warned me about cosleeping
because it's dangerous. I told her she obviously needed to do more research
if she felt that way. She told me her bosses say she has to warn women...
: (