From: sharon
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:26 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] waterbirth

can anyone direct me where i can attend a class which teaches midwives about waterbirth. iam interested to offer women who i care for this service but i feel that i need to attend a study day or seminar so i can be more proficient in the care of women who want a waterbirth.
thankyou
sharon
p.s. preferably in adelaide.