-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Julie Garratt
S ent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 10:59 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] belly dancing midwives:)

Hi all,
I've just started work as a midwife and I think I need some exercise to strengthen my back, feeling a bit stiff after catching babies in the shower, bath, floor, birth stool ect. I think it is a sustainability issue of practice, a good strong back. I don't ever want my physical ability to dictate how a woman wants to birth. Anyone tried pilates or belly dancing? Any other good suggestions?
Ta Julie:)