I got it Lisa the second time  :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lisa Gierke
Sent: Friday, 7 July 2006 6:33 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Low liquor was Trial of scar

Am resending this as didn't come thru" on my email. lisa

Janet could you please provide us with some references on the low liquor
thing? My understanding and experience is that in some cases of severe
growth restriction, low liquor is concerning, obviously this would be
assessed along with other measures of fetal wellbeing. But if one has a IUGR
fetus who has placental insufficieny, poor growth and low liqour volumes;
you have a baby that is at risk of adverse perinatal outcomes such as IUFD
etc.A decsion needs to be made between IOL and further inutero monitoring.
We need to be careful we are not normalising the pathological!
Lisa