One of the women on my forum had a crisis and was going to have a caesar, but with a bit of encouragement from the others on the site and with the Ob’s back-up she decided against it and was ecstatic, but then said…

“WOW you girls totally rock when a girls in need! I actually have to be induced cause of the pulmonary embolism I got and have to be monitored in labour because I’m on a blood thinning agent....”

Could someone please explain? Sorry to be asking such basic questions all the time, I just want to learn! J

Best Regards,

Kelly Zantey
Creator,
BellyBelly.com.au
Gentle Solutions From Conception to Parenthood
BellyBelly Birth Support - http://www.bellybelly.com.au/birth-support