Hi ozmid wise women,

I have just become acquainted with a woman who is pregnant and in a brief conversation she informed me that her mother died during childbirth whilst giving birth to her. I don’t know anymore than this for now as the opportunity to ask further questions didn’t rise.

I cannot help but think about what this might feel like to this pregnant woman and I wondered if anyone else on this list has encountered this situation before and if you could share some words of wisdom.

My heart really goes out to her and if I get the chance in future conversations I would really like to be able to help her in a sensitive way.

Any thoughts?

Warm hug

Julie