When talking about respect does that mean all around.  I agree I was to the point but unreasonable and undesirable?
Lisa Barrett
----- Original Message -----
From: sharon
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:28 AM
Subject: RE: [ozmidwifery] Goodbye

Sadie  I also have enjoyed your comments and arguments for and against many issues as a midwife beginning practice and also working in a high risk hospital I understand the need to work there as women do deserve good care and advocacy from midwives. I like others will be sorry that you are leaving the list because of a few who are being unreasonable and undesirable in their  answering of you.

Thank you  for your input regards  sharon heath