Hi all,

I usually only have this problem with image libraries after a migration task.
Unfortunately after running the June CU is production I'm getting it with our
primary CSS override file in the root Style Library.

When I click the file icon or name I get the dreaded Error - File No Found
screen.

No amount of overwriting, deleting, re-uploading or changing library settings
have any effect. The only fix (same with the image libraries) is to rename the
file. The original filename then becomes unusable.

Has anyone EVER seen this or know of a solution? All I can think of now is to
overwrite the entire library.

Regards,

Paul
Online Developer, ICT