From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Noone
Sent: Wednesday, 7 October 2009 8:51 AM
To: ozMOSS
Subject: VS projects - Really dim question

Hi all,

I've recently moved all our VS projects into subversion (yay!). As a result
- and because we tend to do first level development on non-SharePoint
servers - I've moved all the required DLLs into a top-level bin folder and
updated the references.

However I have two problems. Firstly, when I rebuild any of the WSPs using
WSP Builder I'm getting the following type of error and only for
Microsoft.SharePoint.

Could not resolve: Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=12.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c. Please define the -DLLReferencePath with
the path to the referenced assemblies. However a SafeControl tag for the
CEO.SharePoint.Branding.CEORootSiteHomePage class has been created.

Second is possibly just a dim question. Why is the CEO.SharePoint.Branding
project always bold??

Kind regards,

Paul Noone
Online Developer, ICT