From: paul.no...@ceosyd.catholic.edu.au
To: ozmoss@ozmoss.com
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:24:12 +1100
Subject: RE: VS projects - Really dim question

Ah, yes. I see. Thanks.

With regards to the first question, I’ve tried moving the DLLs outside the
project, used different versions of them etc., but am still getting the same
error. :\

Have never had this problem before and the references all look fine. The WSP
builds seem OK otherwise. Just not sure what possible side effects this might
have.

Regards,

Paul
Online Developer, ICT