Hi all

I was wondering what people use for forms in their SharePoint environments.
We're currently building ours in InfoPath, but I'm thinking we might need a
change in the near future. I know a while ago there was a question about Nintex
Forms and if anyone was using them, so I'd like to re-ask that same question.

Does anyone use Nintex Forms, and if so, how has your experience been with
using them? I guess for us it would be between using Nintex, or switching to
fully customized VS.Net based forms, so thought I'd get some opinions.

Nigel

Kind Regards,
Nigel Hertz

SharePoint Administrator & Developer, Information Technology
Stockland, Level 25, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9035 2617  M: +61 4 0103 4605
F: +61 2 8988 2617   E:  nigel.he...@stockland.com.au
www.stockland.com.au
Before printing this email, please consider the environment.