Hello Nigel,

Have you looked at K2 smartforms?
Check it out http://www.k2.com

Regards,
.\jEy

Jey Srikantha  (j...@jeylabs.com.au) +61(0)400 846 996
Director of Consulting, Technology and Innovation
jEyLaBs – SharePoint Workflow Experts (www.jeylabs.com.au)
Melbourne, Australia jeylabsblog.com

If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete
it and notify the sender.

All rights reserved by jEyLaBs pty ltd (ACN 135 541 598).

jEyLaBs or the sender is not responsible for viruses, or for delays, errors or
interception in transmission.

Please consider our environment before printing.