Hi Marko,

I would give this tool a try: http://autospinstaller.codeplex.com/
It lets you execute a full PowerShell scripted install and you have full
control over all database names.

I recommend you learn how to use this first on another non-production
setup. You're going to have to invest a bit of time trying it out and and
testing a few installs in a non-prod farm first. After that investment of
time you should be able to spin up future SharePoint farms in a fraction of
the time.
Sezai.