From: ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com [mailto:ozmoss-boun...@ozmoss.com] On Behalf Of
Web Admin
Sent: Monday, 27 August 2012 12:01
To: ozMOSS
Subject: Rename URL for host header site collection

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a safe and effective way to do this?

Will the SPSite Rename method do the trick? I can't really test this easily
without creating some DNS records for the purpose.

I was hoping there might be a Rename-SPSite command-let out there somewhere. :)

Regards,

Paul

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

<<inline: image002.jpg>>