One newbie SharePoint admin at a client I was working with, installed MOSS
SP2 and then ran the config wizard only on the Central Admin server.

Later he was arguing in MOSS everything is in the database, and MOSS
distributes binaries to all servers (when we do WSPs), so why do we need to
run the wizard on other WFE's