Hey all,

Not sure where to go with this one. I have a datagrid on a tab displaying
some data and some validation which works fine. The same data is displayed
in a second tab in another datagrid (different layout). I'm not sure how to
trigger the validation on the second tab/datagrid. If user enters invalid
input on one grid, and then switches to the other tab the data shows but no
validation error is shown.

the validation exception is being thrown but I suspect because the datagrid
isn't visible its not handling the event. It's not hitting the breakpoint
anyway so I'm assuming thats the case. I'm thinking something in the loaded
event of the datagrid on second tab. I can check the IsValid property on the
datagrid but not sure how to tell the datagrid to redo it's validation
(which should get it to raise the BindingValidationError event as well as
show the validation error as normal).

Thinking of changing my name to DataGrid boy at the end of this project.
We're on first name basis now.

cheers,
Stephen