A: 7 Smallwood Place, Murrarie QLD 4172, Australia

P: +61 7 31663344 M: +61 413 128877 F: +61 7 33990949

E: ross.mckin...@michaelhill.com.au

From: Greg Harris [mailto:g...@harrisconsultinggroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 July 2010 12:22 PM
To: ozSilverlight
Subject: Re: Who is using Silverlight?

Hi Perry,

Thanks for that, I am more focused here on examples of true business
applications.

Not that video presentation can not be a true business application.

Yes there are some in the showcase.

But I am thinking more about things like company X developed a
Silverlight add in to their line of business application allowing remote
data entry or whatever.

That is applications that are NOT using all the Silverlight UI wizardry!

I feel that there is a real perception problem out there, you have to
use all the Silverlight UI wizardry, even for simple line of business
applications.

Also, if possible, looking for more local stuff.

Thanks

Greg

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Perry Stathopoulos <psta...@gmail.com>