Talking about that perception problem, we have a Look and Feel application that
we use as a
template when we create new applications. We built it once, it has all the
menuing, security,
theming, transitions, already in it. We have now used it in 1 major and 3 minor
Line of Business
applications. It was well worth the effort to come up with and management just
loves those charts!

T.