Greg

We're using it quite a lot. We've done a few video players (using IIS Smooth
Streaming) and associated apps like an online education tool which required
us to inegrate powerpoint slides and video into the one applet, and another
where people build fitness programs from scratch using an online exercise
library.
We had to fight hard to get one client to accept using SL but they are now
pretty much won-over. I am particularly keen to start expanding our world
into Win mobile 7 ASAP (so much to do, so few hours in the day)!

Ping me off-list if interested and I'll see if I can arrange a demo for you
if that'll help.

Grant