Vitto DAngelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Xerces perl 2.6.0 is not yet available.
>
> Any idea when it will be available?

Hey All,

I've been meaning to hold off with this until it was more definate,
and it is now more definate.

I've found a very gracious benefactor in guise of Cluster Technologies
Ltd. in Hong Kong that is supporting me for the next two weeks to
finish the 2.6 release. The are paying me to update the code and
remove all the memory leaks. So all of you who have been patiently (or
not so patiently ;-) waiting for the release, please thank them.

So far I have about 30 API classes building leak free - with more
added every day. I'll send more updates as they come.

Cheers,
jas.