I've checked SOSIMPLE (info found at p2psip.org). They propose to repost
connection information every 60-100 seconds on K closest to key nodes. As
far as I understood this information is not replicated by Kademlia nodes
which receive this information. I think that my approach is a little bit
better than this because repost is only required when IP address of end user
changes (which I hope is a rare case). Additional (to standard Kademlia)
traffic is sent only when user establishes connection. In this case we are
not sending standard Kademlia FIND_VALUE rpc which returns first found key
match, but perform key lookup on all K-closest nodes and select the most
recently updated value. As it is in standard Kademlia network I propose to
replicate IP:port information to K-closest nodes (for example once an hour).
This is in case user is stayed connected to the same relay node for a long
time. However may be traffic impact in apprach used by SOSIMPLE is not very
high - I just do not know this. I'm just intersted whether my solution will
work and how much is a traffic impact