On Thursday, June 17, 2010 David Barrett wrote:
> Just curious, is there evidence that aggressive leaching is so
> prevalent to even require these currency systems?

Never heard of such evidence. Always thought this to be a solution
in search of a problem, really.

In fact, I thought that this was exactly the hint that Zooko was
dropping with his question about MN history. Was kind of surprised
to read all the serious history descriptions that followed - though
enjoyed them anyway... :)

Best wishes -
S.Osokine.
17 Jun 2010.