This doesn't fix the problem which is the US federal government. The only way
to fix this permanently is to take back control, build a new DNS
infrastructure, and deploy it. Also this had been attempted in a myriad of ways
from normal decentralized DNS to p2p decentralized DNS, etc. Lastly i'm certain
the NSA can break RSA keys without much trouble while average Joe believes this
to be scientifically impossible. Research and Enjoy!