Our paper can be found at:
http://download.peerialism.com/papers/NATCracker.pdf

Or on IEEE Xplore:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/login.jsp?url=http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/5235208/5235209/05235278.pdf%3Farnumber%3D5235278&authDecision=-203

The version included in the first link contains some corrections on the NAT
type combinations table, I strongly
suggest to get that one. On top of that, I would recommend not to open the link
with the default pdf Chrome
plugin as strange artifacts appear in the text, whereas in all other pdf
readers that does not happen.

Regarding "NAT type discovery", since this thread has generated so much
interest in our approach, I started
to isolate the code which carries out all the steps for the discovery from the
rest of the NAT traversal library
my colleagues and me are working on. That part of the library has reached quite
a stable state and I'll make
sure to publish it in the next days.