On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> I'm not suggesting people use AnyDBD to write apps with (I do suggest it
> regularly, but that's not what I was discussing here). I was talking
> about frameworks. Alzabo (and other DB abstractions) should use
> DBIx::AnyDBD for it's internal database abstraction. That's all I'm
> suggesting here.

I see.  Yes, I agree.  Once I heard that Tim was going to include it with
DBI I decided to have Alzabo use it once that happens.  But since there
will (I think) be some interface changes to DBI to have it use
DBIx::AnyDBD under the hood, I'm waiting for that to happen first.

-dave

www.urth.org
we await the New Sun