>> Have you taken a look at http://www.smartworker.org/ ?
 >
 > that site has no whitepapers or modues to download.
 >
 > I checked gozer's author directory:
 >
 >     http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=author&query=gozer
 >
 > and saw no web kit there either.

Hmm.

I'm not sure what the state of maintenance (or even availability) of the
SmartWorker kit is these days.  Gozer and Bbeausej have both has much more
recent contact with it than I have.  (Bb especially)

There was once an tarball of Smartworker on CPAN, though I forgot who was
its maintainer (probably either Gozer or Scott Wilson).  But the CPAN
search I did just now yielded nothing.

Here is an (ill-maintained) page talking about the same on Freshmeat:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/smartworker/?topic_id=45
I'm afraid it doesn't provide any working links now, though.

Here's a nice write-up about it:
http://www.webdevelopersjournal.com/software/smartworker.html

It was at around 100 kloc back in early 2000, and I know that it powers
www.opendesk.com.

Cheers,
Richard

  Richard Dice * Personal 416 841 7365 * Fax 416 841 7364
  ShadNet Creator * http://shadnet.shad.ca/ * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Occasional Writer, HotWired * http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/
      "squeeze the world 'til it's small enough to join us heel to toe"
          - jesus jones