Hi Andrew,

Thank you for comments.

> Do you guys have any timeframe for moving away from 1.0.x?
> The 1.1 series is over 4 years old now and quite usable :-)
>
> There is really a (low) limit to how much effort I can put into support for
> it.

We gradually move from Pacemaker1.0 to Pacemaker1.1, too.

I thought that I should record that there was this problem with Pacemaker1.0.
And I registered a problem and reported it.
(possibly the user who is behind with a shift to Pacemaker1.1 may encounter the
same problem.)

It is not necessary at all to revise it for Pacemaker1.0.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.