Can't nat it. The page hard codes the IP address of the management
interface so you won't reach it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2016, at 9:16 PM, Brian Lucas <bcl1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Remote access to the web admin console is still not showing graphs and I
have port 9000 open on my router and forwarded to the management interface.
Any ideas what the issue might be?