Hello:

I am trying to configure Packetfence as a captive portal for a guest wifi
network managed with Unifi Controller (WebAuth Enforcement)

I want to redirect my guest wifi users to the captive portal in PacketFence
and authenticate them with Google Workspace LDAP.

I followed the Network Device Configuration Guide and I added Unifi
Controller as a switch in Packetfence config. The connection between Unifi
Contoller and PF is working fine, I can retrieve the list of AP's managed
by Unifi Controller with the command "/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd cache
switch_distributed list"

I added a second interface in PF and enabled the portal service on it. I
configured the portal IP as an external guest portal on Unifi Controller.

Also, I configured Google Workspace LDAP as auth source. I didn't specify
any rules because I want the same auth source for all users.
In "Standard Connections Profile" I changed the default profile to point to
Google-LDAP as auth source. When I preview the portal I can confirm the
Google LDAP authentication is working fine.

But when I try to test the setup, the client's URL is rewritten to
http://<PF-IP-PORTAL>/guest/s/default
and PF shows a 501 error as follow:

Not Implemented
GET Nos supported for current URL

I don't know if I have to configure the roles tab in the switch config and
specify a webauth URL. What do I have to put in registration in "Role
mapping by Web Auth URL??
Do I need to configure additional roles (by Vlan?? by switch role, etc.) ??

To be frank, I don't understand the roles config and I can't infer from the
examples given in the installation guide.

Can you help me o provide me with some hint?

Thanks in advance.

Federico.

Additional info:
PacketFence: 11.0