I’m jumping into this thread as it got my interest as well because we are with
Unifi and planning to deploy guest WiFi with WebAuth via the portal.

In the URL that Fabrice advised to configure I believe “s” is for the site name
?

http:// <http://%3cPF-IP-PORTAL%3e/guest/s/default/>
<PF-IP-PORTAL>/guest/s/default/

which is normally a random alphanumeric string ?

Also, the output of “usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd cache switch_distributed list”
doesn’t show me any lists of APs. Is it supposed to be empty ? I have few AP
already serving users and acting as RADIUS clients. I have them added by IP
address.

I ran this one as well before:

/usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd pfcron ubiquiti_ap_mac_to_ip

For the certificates I understand it has to be placed into this folder, am I
correct ?

Captive portal = /usr/local/pf/conf/ssl/server.pem (Private Key + Cert +
intermediate)

Eugene